The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is a premium auto-adjusting pressure device for female patients. It also includes an integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced event detection.
ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset For Her with HumidAire Cleanable Tub
R14,489.00 incl. VAT
- AutoRamp™.This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensoradjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-BreatheTMmotor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR). Designed to make therapy more comfortable, EPR maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the delivered mask pressure during exhalation.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidificationthroughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
A gender-specific algorithm – The pioneering new algorithm used in the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her works by increasing sensitivity to flow limitation and optimizing the response to these events. By responding to each flow-limited breath, the algorithm helps provide comfortable therapy for women.
Please note that we do require your sleep study results in order to purchase a device.
Existing Sleepnet Breathenet patients: Please create an account online and upon reviewing your information we will activate your account to purchase online.
Alternatively please create an online account and include your sleep study results with this enquiry in order for us to review and activate your online account.
* Masks sold separately.
Available on backorder