The new AirSense™ 10 Elite is an advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with an optional integrated humidifier. It is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, patients can simply plug in their device and press Start.
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite with HumidAire Cleanable Tub
R8,150.00 incl. VAT
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-BreatheTM motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR). Designed to make therapy more comfortable, EPR maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the delivered mask pressure during exhalation.
Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
*Masks sold separately.
* South African medical regulations require that PAP devices be sold on prescription only. Should you wish to purchase a PAP device, please proceed to send an enquiry and one of our consultants will contact you with more details