The new AirSense™ 10 Elite is an advanced fixed-pressure therapy device with an optional integrated humidifier. It is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, patients can simply plug in their device and press Start.
ResMed AirSense 10 Elite with HumidAire Cleanable Tub
R8,150.00 incl. VAT
- AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
- Easy-BreatheTM motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR). Designed to make therapy more comfortable, EPR maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the delivered mask pressure during exhalation.
Optional pulse oximetry monitoring.
- Consistent humidification throughout the night with the optional integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
Please note that we do require your sleep study results in order to purchase a device.
Existing Sleepnet Breathenet patients: Please create an account online and upon reviewing your information we will activate your account to purchase online.
Alternatively please create an online account and include your sleep study results with this enquiry in order for us to review and activate your online account.
*Masks sold separately.