- Real-time data and waveforms: including pressure and flow curves, tidal volume, as well as SpO2 and FiO2 levels are viewable on a large colour LCD display
- An auto-scaling function: automatically adjusts graphs to scale for easy assessment at a glance
- A user-friendly menu: provides intuitive navigation to setup options for quick access and adjustment
- A broad range of therapy modes: including S, T, S/T, PAC, CPAP and iVAPS
- Pathology defaults: organised by disease category, common clinical defaults assist therapy initiation and setup
- ResScan patient management software: offers high-resolution (25 Hz) flow and pressure data for download
- IntelligentAir: iVAPS, iBR and AutoEPAP continuously monitor and automatically adjust to deliver personalised therapy to meet your patients’ changing ventilatory needs
- Integrated oxygen: up to 30 L/min and high pressure delivery: up to 40 cm H2O at the mask
- Extensive alarms: including FiO2 and SpO2 to provide added assurance for patient safety and care
- Paediatric use: approved for use by children weighing down to as little as 13 kg
- Humidification: heated humidification with H4i™ or HumiCare™ D900 to promote comfort
- Dual programs: set and save up to two programs for day/night ventilation or rest/active periods
- Personalised efficacy and comfort: various features allow you to easily fine-tune settings to suit your patients’ needs: Vsync and TiControl™: proven ResMed technologies for leak compensation and inspiratory management for excellence in NIV. Ramp and ramp down: gradually increases and decreases the pressure support delivered to help ease your patients into and out of therapy sessions. 5 Trigger: trigger and cycle sensitivity levels can be fine-tuned according to your patient’s given condition. Rise and fall times: transition times between inspiratory and expiratory pressures can be adjusted to suit your patient’s inspiratory and expiratory needs.
- An internal battery: 2 hours of continuous power
- External batteries: the power of one – or two – RPS II external batteries, each providing an extra 8 hours’ capacity
- A DC-DC converter: plug in mobility for use anywhere with a DC outlet, including cars
- Custom-built mobility bags: protecting the ventilator while out and about
- A quality build and durable body: rigorously tested to withstand day-to-day use
ResMed Stellar 150
R64,709.00 incl. VAT
Designed for versatility, the Stellar 150 is a noninvasive ventilator with invasive capabilities. Offering a comprehensive range of therapy modes, Stellar treats a wide range of adult and paediatric patient types with changing respiratory needs. From those who need NIV during their hospital stay to chronic patients at home with conditions, such as COPD, NMD and OHS, Stellar is a versatile system designed with its end-users in mind.
Please note that a specialist doctor will need to be engaged in order to set up this life support device before patient use!
Contact a consultant on our HVP team for more assistance!
Available on backorder